Linda C. Wisniewski writes about life and the connections we make by giving each other space and time to be heard.
- Feature writer for the Bucks County Herald and columnist at the Bucks County Womens Journal
- Teacher of memoir workshops throughout the Philadelphia area.
- Author of the memoir, Off Kilter: A Woman’s Journey to Peace With Scoliosis, Her Mother and Her Polish Heritage, published by Pearlsong Press.
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Master’s in Library Science, Villanova University
Linda’s unpublished novel, Where the Stork Flies, was a finalist for the 2015 Eludia Award.
Her essay, “Late Blessing,” was a top 15 finalist for the 2016 Ruminate Magazine Spiritual Nonfiction Award.