Writing Our Cultural Traditions
Learn how to get started writing about your ethnic and cultural heritage in this fun, experiential workshop.
Writing for the Health of It
Adjust your attitudes, release unwanted feelings and change your perspective through writing in a safe, confidential workshop.
Journaling from the Heart
Use your daily journal as a writing practice and gold mine for story ideas.
Teen Girls’ Journal Workshop
Have fun with other girls in a confidential group writing about your hopes, dreams, and plans for the future. Make your own keepsake booklet !
Poems for Writers
Read and discuss favorite poems and use them to jump start your own writing.
Some of the places where Linda has presented writing workshops:
- MuseHouse Center for the Literary Arts, Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia Writers Conference, Philadelphia, PA
- YWCA Bucks County, Bucks Landing Family Center, Warminster, PA and Creekside Family Center, Bensalem, PA
- International Convocation of Unitarian Universalist Women, Houston, TX
- Montgomery County Community College Writers Conference, Blue Bell, PA
- Story Circle Network Stories From the Heart Conference, Austin, TX
- PEAK Center, Lansdale, PA
- Holy Redeemer Counseling Center, Huntingdon Valley, PA
- Pennridge Senior Center, Perkasie, PA
- Upper Merion Senior Center, King of Prussia, PA
- Bucks County Community College, Newtown, PA
- Pearl S. Buck Writers Conference and Writing Center, Dublin, PA
- Mennonite Heritage Center, Harleysville, PA
- Sharpening the Quill Writer’s Workshop, Princeton, NJ
To schedule a workshop contact
Linda C. Wisniewski via email at firstname.lastname@example.org